SCADA Security assessment
Heavy-duty sectors like oil, gas and manufacturing have are heavily reliant on data for carrying out processes. SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) lays down protocols for maintaining the IT infrastructure of such environments to prevent downtimes and mishaps.
Security is not just computer systems. It is for all systems that should work without downtimes. Most importantly, the systems used in oil, gas and manufacturing sectors.
Our SCADA security assessment services will take care of:
- Spotting and fixing application security issues
- Managing network security vulnerabilities on a time-to-time basis
- Preventing the risk of DDoS attacks and brute force attacks
- Ensuring physical security of systems
- Establishing controls for all systems that house confidential information